- DO NOT rub your operative eye or squeeze your eyelids tightly immediately following your procedure.
- Wear the protective goggles at bedtime or napping for seven days following Lasik surgery.
- Use your best judgment when exercising. We strongly recommend headbands for sweat for seven days and goggles for contact sports up to three months.
- It is ok to shower or bathe; however, avoid getting water into your eyes for two weeks after surgery.
- Avoid smoky or dusty rooms or areas with chemical vapors for two weeks following surgery.
- DO NOT wear make-up or apply lotion around the eyes for two weeks following Lasik surgery.
- DO NOT swim or dive in pools or the ocean for one month after surgery.
- Some eye drops may sting for up to 2 minutes or cause temporary blurred vision.
- DO NOT drive unless you feel safe and confident with your vision.
Use the medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Regular diet day of surgery.
How to use eye drops:
- Wash your hands before administration of eye drop medications.
- DO NOT touch eye dropper, or let dropper touch your eye.
- Shake eye drops well before using.
- Tilt your head back, gazing upward and pull down on lower eyelid, making a pouch.
- Place dropper directly over eye and administer prescribed number of drops.
- Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Try not to blink or rub eye.
- DO NOT rinse eye dropper.
- WAIT 5 minutes between every new type of eye drop medication administered.
Report any of the following to your doctor:
- Uncontrollable nausea or vomiting
- Worsening vision
- Development of rash
- Excessive pain, not relieved by pain relievers
- Call us up at Asian Hospital at +632-771-9253 to 54 from 9am-6pm from Mondays to Saturdays. After hours call the clinic mobile phone at +63917-795-2020, or your physician.
- Call us up at St. Luke's Global at +632 822 2020 from 8am-5pm from Mondays to Saturdays. After hours call the mobile phone at +63917-840-2020, or your physician.
Book a visit today! Call +632 828 2020 or +63917 844 2020.
|< Prev||Next >|
+632 828 2020
+632 822 2020
+63917 844 2020
+63917 823 2020
We have 357 guests online